my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

You're Not Doing It Right




Okay, so today is a day like most any other day…I’m playing some facebook games, walking on the glider, messing with the kiddo, and chatting on facebook and twitter.  Well, one of my twitter friends said that someone when off on one of her posts.  Being the curious one that I am, I slipped on over to see what was what.

Well, I read what was said, and shesh *smacks self on the forehead*, it was one of those, if your life doesn’t look like mine you are doing it wrong posts.  It went on to say just how hard this lifestyle is and how much more difficult than a vanilla one.  It also went on to say just how difficult the lifestyle is when one has kids…darn near impossible you would believe from her post.

There are times when one is ill and cant do the things that they normally do and thus they feel guilt…and as we are so service oriented that guilt runs over from time to time.  Having kids, not a lot different either, just make sure there are good locks on the doors.  And well, as for being harder, overall I would say it’s not…it has it’s good parts and it’s bad.  But neither is easy, it’s a relationship and they take work.

No relationship is set up the same, even if the basic principle maybe the same.  There are some slaves that could do tons of things I never would be allowed to do or say.  But, that’s how their relationship is..and if it works for them, that’s wonderful.  There are some relationships where everything is micromanaged, personally, that would drive me crazy; but if it works for them, that’s wonderful.  It comes down to personal relationships and the development between the people in it.

Now, I won’t say that if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it at all, but I will say that if you don’t have something constructive to say…keep your mouth shut!

0 comments:

Post a Comment