my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

Getting It All Together



Another day, and another step closer to having things together.  Challenges were faced today, and i refused to take the bait. Instead i decided to cede the ground as well, it wasnt worth fighting for.  i have no need and or desire to fight over cyber turf.  At some point i may set something up again, but right now that looks doubtful.


i'm enjoying my life, with good friends, great laughs, and great love. My kids truly are the love of my life and i couldnt imagine not having them in it.   Why would i want to? They will always be a great blessing in my life. Today, i got to celebrate the great success that my oldest had in his report card.  He truly is brilliant.  Takes after his momma, dont you know! My youngest is disabled, although dont even think that that's going to stop him for a second.  He amazes me everyday.  He has this amazing nack of wrapping his little fingers around everyone he sees.  Affectionately, i call him my monstercyld, because he is quicker than quick, persistent, and when he sets a goal for himself...he will reach it. My boys amaze me everyday, and i cant wait to see the men that they will one day become.


i have continued with my walks, 13 days in a row, and i have been able to keep up with the laundry.  Not only washed, but folded and put away.  The dishes have been getting done, and put away as well.  Step by step things are falling into place.


To post a comment you have to hit tab to get the captcha thing...dont know why that's just the way it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment