my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

I Am Willing To Let Go.



I AM WILLING TO LET GO.~ i release other to experience whatever is meaningful to them, and i am free to create that which is meaningful to me.

Sometimes the only way to be free, is to just let go. i am in the process of really letting go now, and events continue that just make me feel and know all the more that letting go is necessary.  It's time that i forge my own path to happiness and fulfillment.

There is the saying that if you love something let it go; if it's meant to be it will come back to you.  Well, in this case, i love myself, and i need to let go of some dreams and delusions of things that just arent meant to be.  i've seen down this road for too long and felt the pain and heartache that it brings.  It's time to turn my attention and energy in a more positive direction.

i realized as i was walking yesterday, that i'm actually stronger than most of the people around me. i took a huge risk moving down here to pursue a life i was drawn to, to pursue that happiness that was alluding me.  Here i am again, being not afraid to turn the page and risk being alone in the pursuit of that happiness.  How many people can really say they have ever taken that risk.  How many people stay miserable because they are too scared to be alone?  How many stay miserable cause they are too scared to take a chance?

i'll admit that i have fallen into that rut.  Stayed long past the time that i should have left.  But ultimately, i've never been afraid to take that leap.  i take chances on people, i believe in them *sometimes even when i shouldnt* but i live life.  Life is full of risks, and not just the jumping out of planes ones **something you will be hard pressed to ever find me doing**. 

my suggestion, take a risk to be happy.  Let go and just jump...win or lose...you will be glad that you did.


To post a comment you have to hit tab to get the captcha thing...dont know why that's just the way it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment