my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

I Am Willing To Change



I AM WILLING TO CHANGE~I am willing to release old, negative beliefs. They are only thoughts that stand in my way. My new thoughts are positive and fulfilling.


Change can be scary and intimidating, but it's constant and something that one has to learn to accept.  My life is changing now, quickly and in exciting ways. i am SO proud of myself and the daily victories that i have. i am growing stronger and stronger everyday.


i am me, love me or hate me, take me or leave me, and if you bring up negative feelings in me..well, there's the door. i just dont have the time or energy for you anymore.


i'm starting to demand from others that they treat me as i should be treated, if by chance they arent going to do that, well they can be one of the ones that just leaves.  i dont need them in my life.  For a long time now, i let people get away with treating me poorly.  It gave my self-esteem a beating; however, i wont accept that any longer.  Some i'm sure arent going to like the 'dont tread on me' me; but to them, tough shit. *giggles* If i hadnt been pushed into the corner hard enough, i might not have gotten to the point where i am standing up for myself.  Changes have been and are being made. 

i will be happy; and if you arent part of the solution, you are part of the problem, and there's the door.

To post a comment you have to hit tab to get the captcha thing...dont know why that's just the way it is.

4 comments:

aislinn said...

okay another comment send via email

Justene:

One of the things I truly enjoy about my daily dose of your writing and reflection is that you don't confine your life to a narrow view of just the sexual or being "owned" side of being a submissive. You breathe the true soul of a submissive. People misunderstand submissives to be weak individuals who have to have someone tell them what to do...what they fail to understand is that a true submissive is intelligent and strong and by the very nature of understanding our submissive soul, we release ourselves to to the nature of change. In wholly accepting our submissive soul...we come to understand it is not just something contained to the bedroom, a kink or fetish..it reaches into every aspect of our lives. Kudos to you for your strength and courage to show us the entire submissive and not just the sexual or "owned" one.
You know I love you...

That captcha thing is just not working girlie...muah!

aislinn said...

hun, you know i love ya bunches *kisses* Well, right now it's kinda easy to write beyond the owned part of the lifestyle as i'm currently unowned. That's been a hard adjustment but one that i think is best for all parties in the long run of things.

i think there is a time and place for everything and there is a time to take advantage of the window that's open or let it slip past. In this case, it was time to let it slip past. Maybe one day, things will again align the right way...then again, maybe not; but the point is, that until that time, i shall be living life...not just watching it go bye.

Debbi Andersen said...

Its funny you posted this .. I am the owner of a group and one of our amazing ladies has been leading a class .. we just did our first assignment last Wed and have "homework" for a new assignment .. the new assignment is to read an article called "I am" if you would like the link let me know .. anyway your post is pretty much the essence of what the article teaches - I love it! Thank you for sharing .. and I thought i was already following you but wasn't so I am now!

aislinn said...

i would love the link, and i am very honored that you are following this blog.

Post a Comment