my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

I Am In The Process of Positive Change



 I AM IN THE PROCESS OF POSITIVE CHANGE~i am unfolding in fulfilling ways.  Only good can come to me. i now express health, happiness, prosperity and peace of mind.

Well, there is no doubt that i'm in the process of changing my life right now.  i can feel the positive energy descend upon me daily.  i know i'm on the right path for my own happiness right now, and it's wonderful.

i did get a giggle today when there was an instance where and old negative tried to interfere i this positive direction.   For some odd reason, i'm viewed as a threat.  But if my happiness is threatening to them, well that's their problem not mine.  

i love my life right now. i'm surrounded by great friends that have been so very supportive.  i have laughter brought into my life and peace.  No more conflicts, there is peace.  i know it wont always stay that way, but for now there is peace, and that's what i need.  

i was a tad worried today about a visit i was to have, but that went better than i thought.  i was worried that it would send me into an emotional backslide but it didnt.  i think that i will be able to maintain just being friends and nothing more. But that is something that will just play out how it does.

i'm pulling back in more areas of my life that tend to have a negative influence.  Or has negative people around it, as to not introduce it into my life.  i dont need to let negative people into my life and that includes sites that i'm on.  Frankly, i dont need the aggravation.  

For some odd reason, some think they are entitled  to know my every interaction. Trust me, i'm NOT that special.

To post a comment you have to hit tab to get the captcha thing...dont know why that's just the way it is.

2 comments:

aislinn said...

This was sent via email, because for some reason my comments thing...SUCKS!

I always feel positive energy from you, hun. You always brighten my day, just by being a part of it! XOXOXOX

Twila Marie

aislinn said...

hun, you never fail to brighten my day either. i'm so glad that i can call you a friend.

Post a Comment