my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

Putting It All Together




I am just SOOOO excited.  Things just seem to be falling into place for me at an almost alarming rate.  Everywhere I look there’s opportunity and I’m growing by leaps and bounds.

Today I walked 5 miles; yep, that’s right folks…I walked 5 miles!!!!!  Even with that lovely monthly visitor showing up this morning and making me feel like shit.  Ah, lovely, it’s the week when I hate being a girl.  And of course, last night was a tad emotional for me so I should have seen it coming…damn emotions blindside me every month.  However, on the Brightside, it wasn’t as bad as previous months so that’s good.  Although, I have found that I tend to be just a tad blunt then when I should probably taper my words.

I also cleaned my kitchen today…not just clean but rearrange everything.  I have more counter space now and it looks great.  I’m very happy with how it turned out.  Now, if I could just keep my dining table cleaned off, I would be set.  I am such a clutterbug. 

Well, we had the great hamster escape part three at the house this weekend and alas, while we found one alive and well, the other was not so lucky.  The oldest took it well though, even though it was his hamster…however, he didn’t quite like when his younger brother left the backdoor open and his cat got out.  The “why is it always my animals” statement came out more than once, and I got to say, it just seems to work that way.  Fortunately, the cat came home…hopefully not pregnant.  I think we have dodged the bullet on that one as she was in heat last week and not this week.

Tonight, I think I have found a wholesaler for one of the things that I need to start making a project.  I’m excited about it; it’s something that I have been running through my head but just hadn’t looked into enough to bring it up to anyone.  Now, well there’s no one to bring it to but myself and only myself holding me back.  Well, I hold myself back no longer.  So sometime after the first I’m going to order the pieces I need and look for something cool to be posted on the side of the blog.  Yep, it’s something for me to make and sell.  Hopefully, it will bring some money in, if not, well at least it will keep me busy, and that’s always a good thing.  I have a couple other opportunities which maybe ahead for both me and this blog.  I am really excited to see what the future holds for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment