my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

My World Rocks!!!




My life just amazes me sometimes. The way that things can just suddenly start falling into place after being so difficult for so long is something that’s just awe inspiring from time to time.  Things just seem to be falling at my feet. Things that I need just at the right time are as suddenly within my grasp…financially, emotionally, and physically.

Finances well those are never plentiful around here, but I just received a notice that a bill is going to be decreased…yep, that’s right…a decrease.  Jump for joy and scream to the masses, I can’t even begin to say what a relief that is.

As for emotionally, I’m surrounded by friends both real-time and online that have been nothing but amazingly supportive to me.  My online friend have been a fount of laughter and strength…something that is just as real as any face to face…and available with others are sleeping *winks*.  My real-time friends…have been a source of encouragement and have opened doors to show me the life that I truly want and need.  Without them, I would be on the wrong path now, thinking that this lifestyle really wasn’t for me.  Thank you for showing me that it was what I thought it could be…lol…now I just have to get there.

Physically, well, today is day 18 of walking everyday and I’m up to walking 3 miles a day.  Although, I don’t see a difference on the scale, I feel the difference in my body and mind.  My walks seem to bluster my strength and resolve.  Also, it can only be better for my health.  At first it was a major challenge just to do that first mile, and now…it’s almost just a warm up.

I’m so proud of the changes that I have made in the last 19days…it’s such a short time for such major changes in my life.  But everyday feels brighter than the one before, and I feel like I’m finally on track.

0 comments:

Post a Comment