my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

I Claim My Own Power, and I Lovingly Create My Own Reality




I Claim My Own Power, and I Lovingly Create My Own Reality~I ask for more understanding so that I may knowingly and lovingly shape my world and my experiences.

You can create your own reality by the way that you choose to look at things.  Generally I tend to look for the bright side of things, and find the beauty and joy in the small moments in life.  Does that mean that I don’t live in reality…ahh NO, although sometimes I wish I could live in a fantasy world, reality smacks me too often to allow me to do that.

But we can shape the world around us and how we handle things.  You can constantly be in crisis mode where everything is a huge deal and must be deal with in an extreme way…or you can be a turtle ignoring everything that doesn’t directly affect you.  But in reality, there is a place in the middle that suits most situations just fine.

Dealing with things is a calm and controlled manor is usually the best course of action, even if it’s not always the easiest to do.  However, dealing with things in this manor will help bring stability to your world that can be very gratifying.  As well as bringing some peace of mind to even the most hectic of circumstances.

You can choose to see the rainbows in your life or you can choose to see the darkness.  I choose the rainbows and that every day brings an opportunity for growth and change.  Every day brings a new start, new life, new chances, and new rainbows.

2 comments:

TinyShrimp said...

I'm constantly trying to tell my niece this. She just doesn't like to listen.

aislinn said...

For some reason some think that by looking for the goodness, you are ignoring reality; but in actually you are shaping your own reality that way. And who really wants to live in darkness.

Post a Comment