my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

I Accept My Uniqueness



 I ACCEPT MY UNIQUENESS~There is no competition and no comparison, for we are all different and meant to be that way. i am special and wonderful. i love myself.

Well, thank goodness there is only one me. i dont think the world could handle more than one. *lol* Most of the time, i actually do love being me. i'm funny and bright...i love often and care about most everyone.

i'm just now re-falling for myself.  There has been a long period now where i didnt like myself too much, or like what i was letting happen to me; thankfully those days are done. That door is closed and i'm moving on with my life.  i can see the endless and bright possibilities ahead of myself.  i know that the road wont be easy, but i also know that i have the grit and determination to forge my own destiny, it may not always be pretty...but it'll work.

More and more, i see the life that i was living and how much i didnt like it; and i get visions of the life that i could have. So now i'm grabbing my life by the horns and riding that baby for all she's worth.

To post a comment you have to hit tab to get the captcha thing...dont know why that's just the way it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment