my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

Rope, Floggers, Paddles, and Canes OH MY!!



Oh goodness what i night i had last night.  i gotta say i love my friends and love them all the more when they bring their toys over. *winks and kisses* i felt like a kid in a candy store last night when to of my most wonderful switchy friends came over to laugh and play.

As my lovely readers know, i've been craving a beating for awhile now, and i got one. Yea me!! It started with some lovely rope work, something i've always waned to try and let me tell you it DIDNT disappoint. i love the feeling of security within the ropes..i just cant tell you how wonderful that felt.  i was cuffed wrists and ankles...i was just...peaceful, and relaxing and just how i am suppose to just BE.  i swear i was grinning from ear to ear, i was in heaven.

Okay, on a note though, i love the rope, but it doesnt work so well with the flogger work.

So most of the floggers werent as satisfying as they have been in the past...not that they still werent great, but the ropes took some of the impact away. Can't say that they lessened the blows from the paddles or canes though...lol.  And with as easy as i mark, it seems that i dont bruise that easily, darn it.  Of course with the easy marking came someone...writing their name on my ass....giggling the whole time.   And lest we forget the need to make EVERY area the same shade of bright hot red!!

i have found out that when i'm really going in floaty land, i can tend to get the giggles, and a tad bit of a SAM comes out. There was so much laughing and smacking going on, it was truly a wonderful night.  It had a very relaxed atmosphere, which could be because i was in my bed and with girl friends.  Almost a kinky slumberparty type feel.

i still have yet to experience the emotional component to it that i crave and want.  i still havent pushed or been pushed as far as i would like to go; which maybe a good thing.  This was only my third real workout on this, and the pull to go to far is high...i'm trying to stay aware of that.  i did go further this time than the previous sessions, i'm expanding my boundaries and they are getting larger.  i could handle the stingy stuff much better than i could the time before, and i KNOW i can get to where i want, i get a step or two closer each time.

To post a comment you have to hit tab to get the captcha thing...dont know why that's just the way it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment