my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

New Play Partners



I gotta say I love my friends.  I have a surprise weekend away from kids this weekend and as soon as I found out my whole body started to just come alive.  I needed to play already and needed it badly, but it was looking as if this weekend was going to be a no go.  However, *insert eyebrow wiggle* my pleas did not go unnoticed by some of my friends and what do ya know, but I have new playmates to play with…yeah for me.

I have noticed that I really need to get one of those benches to the left…replace the gag with a blindfold and already juices just start ahhh flowing.  There was a time when that thought would scare me but now, it’s so erotically exciting there just aren’t words for it.  Just thinking about it gets me wet and giggly.  I have come to accept that I’m definitely a maso, not quite a pain slut, but give it time.

Last night was a tad different than the other times that I have played..more painful than massagy.  The toys were harder and different.  There wasn’t a long warm up with softer leather floggers.  These were a hard leather and more stingy that thuddy although they did have some thud to them, they also had a cut to them…it was nice..took a little getting used to and I had to process through a bit but it was a great experience.  There was a lot of belt use and more spanking spanking, bare handed, which I really kind liked.  Lol, even pushing my ass was really cool.  And there was a metal spatula that I just know someone would love…especially after it was placed in the freezer.

There was a small amount of ice play which was cool, no pun intended, but let me just say that ice water dropping down into the arm pit is flippin cold.  Also, last night there was ticklin…wtf…I was sqruimin more from that than the ouchies.  Seriously, who would think that tickling would be what would drive me crazy.  For the record…yes the ass crack can be very ticklish, even after being beat bright red.

So far, all of my play has involved couples, and I have to say that I like that.  For some reason, it’s more comfortable for me.  I’m not sure exactly why yet.  But I do enjoy having more than one person around.  Maybe because of the more playful atmosphere that surrounds the experience…it’s a possibility.

I have definitely come to the conclusion that myself preservation filter turns off when I start hitting happy land.  IE. The you can hit harder statements come out…or the I really don’t care for the fru fru flogger can you hit me with a more ouchie one.  Yep, I’m definitely becoming a maso.

Another thing that I’m curious about is that so far, with the exclusion of the first time, play has stopped before I was really ready to stop.  Now, I’ve been playing with experienced people so I’m not sure if it’s just because they can tell that I’m done…or if I’m just not being pushed far enough.  It’s something that I’ll have to explore a bit at a later time. I’m still very new to the maso stuff and it could be that they are still keeping me to that point of growth without punching through boundaries.
All in all I’m very happy with the way things are going.  This is a place I wish I could have gotten to with other in my life…communication folks, open communication.  Stifling communication is never a good thing.  Keep the lines open…that is the best advice I can ever give anyone.  And there are ways that communication closes that you may not even be aware of, but if you keep telling someone that a subject is off limits, sooner or later it really is and everyone misses out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting some "play" time. It sounds as if you are indeed a masochist. Tee-hee. Happy to have you in the "club" so to speak. Being a newbie, I'm sure you want to advance faster, try new stuff, do more...that is natural. Don't push too fast. Enjoy where you are now in your journey and let things progress naturally. If you are playing with experienced partners, they will most likely be able to determine how far to try and push you even if you are in that space where you just don't care how far it goes. That is where trust is vital...trusting them when you cannot trust yourself because you are in the zone and not truly aware of the extent of things. Happy playing! Hugs. Poppet.

http://thepinkpoppet.wordpress.com

aislinn said...

thank you, your right i do want to go headlong and explore just about anything and everything. i try to stay very open minded about things and am very excitable. And i know it could very well be that i have gone as far as i should at the time that things stop for where my experience level is...which is why i dont pout when it's over..even though i want to keep going.

Post a Comment