my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

A Beautiful Day



i really need to start bringing my camera on my walks in the morning.  Today's sunrise was simply inspiring. Thank goodness today was much warmer than the other mornings this week and it was a very pleasant walk, and of course, i had some wonderful company for half of it.  There was much laughter this morning as my son and i goofed off just a bit and shared the beauty of the sunrise.  And it was even more beautiful when we rounded the corner and the reflection of the sky in the pond was just breathtaking. Add to it, the single white egret and it was definitely idyllic. 

Things are going fairly well on the homefront/emotional front.  Thank goodness, i'm feeling good and making progress...i think anyway.  i'm keeping up with the housework, and spending time with the boys.  i can look around and know that i've made myself happy by having a clean home and sticking with my walking, and i know my kids are happy because i can hear them laugh and see them smile.  i know that while they dont have everything in life; they know that they are loved and cared about.  It's amazing how seeing and hearing how content they are makes me feel safe.  And even though they dont have to say that they are proud of momma, they do, and even if they did i can see it and i can feel it.

It's amazing how much laughter brings contentment.  i dont think we laugh enough.  i think hearing laughter is one of the greatest things in the world.  Share a laugh with someone today, let them know that you care...it takes so little.



To post a comment you have to hit tab to get the captcha thing...dont know why that's just the way it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment