my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

Things Are Just Different Now




Things are changing; I am changing.  Last night, I was working on a project and well, it didn’t go over so well with someone so…some anger resulted.  Okay, it was a big blow up.  Well, big for me anyway. It’s something that could have had a negative effect, but on the contrary I think it was actually positive in the long run.

I was able to say some things I had wanted to say.  Things that were still eating at me, no matter how much I was trying to let go of them; it gave me the opportunity to release them and let most of them go.  There are still some things that I will need to work through, and I know that one day that I will. 

I still think a play date with one person would probably do a lot in healing both me and Him.  Okay, maybe it would just help me more, I don’t really know.  But I think it would help me work through some more of the emotions, hurts, and resentments that seem to linger.

I try to remember that this is a period of adjustment not only for me but for some others as well.  There is HUGE potential for growth if we can just let it get a sprout within us.  My relationships are a tad different now, and that’s something that everyone involved with me is seeing and sometimes feeling.  Both good and bad…change is not always easy and sometimes not always welcome either.  But, well, things are just different now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment