my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

I Now Go Beyond Other People’s Fears and Limitations




I Now Go Beyond Other People’s Fears and Limitations~It is “MY” mind that creates my experiences.  I am unlimited in my own ability to create the good in my Life.~Louise L. Hay

It’s quite true that we make our own happiness, by determining the people we choose to interact with and how we choose to look at the world everyday.  Freeing yourself from fear is not easy and sometimes it’s even painful.  Many stay in bad situations not because they don’t know that they are harmful, but simply because they are afraid of either being alone or accept failure.  Sometimes it’s letting go of that fear that frees your world.

Sometimes others will try to hold you back with their own fears of failure and being alone or the fear that you may be taking something away from them.  Fear is an amazing motivator for both good and bad.  Sometimes we hold on to the present when it’s long gone into the past, and sometimes we hold on to the past to the determent of the present.

Letting go of the fears that others have and the limitations that they may try to put upon you is not easy.  Standing up for yourself and forging ahead to create the reality that you want can be intimidating for others to watch or accept.  Stays strong, focused, and persevere though the onslaught and ultimately you will create the happiness in your life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment