my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

I Could Really Use A Beating




i could so use a good spanking.  Wow, words i never really thought i would say, but here i am saying it.  my mind is scattered and unfocused.  Thoughts jumble in my head, i keep trying to look for a bigger picture instead of staying in the now.

Really, it is amazing how a good spanking can bring clarity and focus.  Now while, i'm not up to the intensity of the photo shown, i'm thinking i maybe getting close to it.  i want to push myself to that area...i feel it calling to me daily even. 

For now, it's a test and push of myself that i want.  The deeper meaning and emotions...well, those just arent going to happen.  Alas, the person that i most wanted to take that trip with is not one that is going to go there with me.  i am fortunate to have friends that i can get this release with...in a safe way.  That may very well tied me over until i can find someone to share this life with.

You cant imagine the pull, want and need...to submit so someone in this way, wholly completely.  To surrender to it.  It's something that has been denied too long.  This is a wonderful life, and sometimes, you have to fight to live it.



To post a comment you have to hit tab to get the captcha thing...dont know why that's just the way it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment