my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

I Am Flexible and Flowing




I Am Flexible and Flowing~I am open to the new and changing. Every moment presents a wonderful new opportunity to become more of who I am. I flow with Life easily and effortlessly. Louis L. Hay.

It’s just amazing how life changes and with such force as well.  One of the great things about me is that I’m really a go with the flow person.  And I bend to my surroundings, most of the time, rather well.  Right now, I find the ebb and flow of my life to just be amazing.  I’m swept up in the strong current of life and it’s thrilling.  It’s some ride, and I can’t tell you how happy I am to be on it.

It’s good to think of life as a river and just how important it is to always forge ahead.  Fighting the current of life is something that’s just…well, frustrating.  Life is an amazing force and it wants to do powerful things with your life.  At times, if you listen, I would bet that it’s screaming at you with how much it wants to give to you.  You have only to reach out and take it.

When you are willing to let go and see where life will take you, and have the courage to take the things that it brings you; you will be amazed at the changes in your life.  There is such a freedom in the current of life, it’s exhilarating and intoxicating, more so than any drug or high.  There is a passion there and untapped potential just waiting for the moment you are ready to flow with it and utilize all the opportunities which are in front of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment