my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

Divine Wisdom Guides Me



 Divine Wisdom Guides Me: i am guided throughout this day in making the right choices. Divine intelligence continuously guides me in the realization of my goals. i am safe.

i thought today's earlier post was just a bit more on the down side than i like, and found my thoughts continued on that downward slide.  So, i wanted to change direction. i thought, why not take and blow the dust off of my affirmation cards, take one, and write my thoughts about it.  And up comes the above, i am safe.

There is so much power in those words. Let me just type those again so you can feel it too...and repeat them again I AM SAFE.  i am safe within my own mind...i havent had an anxiety attack in a week.  i havent broken down into tears; although earlier when i was writing about trust; i was close to them.  But for right now, in this time, i know without any doubts that i am safe.  Now, i have to keep me that way.

i have always managed to land on my feet and persevere, and i shall do so again.  Am i where i would like to do that, no, but someday i may be in a position to get where i want to be.  But for know, even though the future is still cloudy, i know that i am safe. And THAT means almost more than anything.
To post a comment you have to hit tab to get the captcha thing...dont know why that's just the way it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment