my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

As I Say Yes To Life, Life Says Yes To Me




As I say yes to life, Life says yes to me~Life mirrors my every thought. As I keep my thoughts positive, life brings to me only good experiences.~Louise L. Hay

I feel as though the whole of the universe has been opened up to me lately.  The wind around here is blowing fiercely which only mirrors the radical changes that I am making in my life.  The force of which is unstoppable. I can feel it in the very air that surrounds me.  As if it’s supercharged and helping me battle through…an unwavering ally in this world.  I cant describe the very sense of the universe I feel every time I step outside my door.

Whenever I get tied up inside, I step outside my door and go for a walk…the wind kicks up as if to bluster my strength determination and resolve.  I wish I had the words to express what it felt like to actually feel the world’s energy backing you with every step you take, the feeling as it fills your very breath.

I said and am saying YES too life…not only yes but HELL YES.  And I can feel the universe around me..Strengthening me.  It gives me the courage and fortitude to move forward with confident steps.  And reminds me that I truly live a blessed life.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each day your reveal such strength and beauty...in and around you...thank you for sharing this lovely journey with us.

Post a Comment