my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

What Do You Mean I'm a Pain Slut!



What do you mean I’m more of a pain slut that you thought?  I couldn’t believe my ears when I was told that I was a pain slut.  That’s a title that I never thought would EVER in a million years apply to me.  But guess what…I think He was right.  I really think He was after I went and saw the results of last night’s play in the mirror under good lighting.  WOW, I cant believe I took that…and wanted more, much much more.

Last night was my first foray into the local dungeon, The Shed, and wow, what and experience it was.  I cant even explain what a good time I had and just how much I want to go back.  Looking in the mirror, my ass had a good time to.  It was SOO wonderful to meet all the people that I have talked to for so long or just have known by reputation.  I’m sure some are glad to have met the bubbly happy me…yes, I’m pretty much like I am online.  Although I will say that I did refrain myself from hugging everyone…I’m not sure how long that will hold out for though.   I’m a hugger I cant help it and when I’m really happy, and oh yes I was very happy, I just love to huggle most anyone and everyone.  And as I get to know people more…well the hugs come out more.

Last night was such an experience, I don’t even know where to begin.  Well, I like whips…that’s up there…almost as much as thuddy floggers…and omg, the nerf baseball bat..it may be nerf but it packs a deep thuddy punch.  Oh yes and the electric fly swatter…while interesting…not a good idea inside a cage…4 hits almost at once…bit much.  Now, I’ll be honest **yes that self preservation filter isn’t fully back yet** and say that I could see that being more fun…spaced out a bit more.  **think I may end up regretting saying that but oh well.

I can no longer say that I’ve never really bruised anymore cause…DAMN.  WOW, yes now I know why those darn chairs at Denny’s hurt so much and why every time we hit a bump on the way home…HELLO!  But I have to say, I’m so proud of myself.  I went from being scared to death of anything ouchie, to being called a pain slut. WOW, talk about progress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment