my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

I Think I'm Still A Little Lost



Well, things continue to more forward for me.  The bells are going well, and giving me a sense of purpose.  I’m having a few issues with other things.  A confusion that I don’t like, I feel like I’m continuing to be played and toyed with in a not so good way.  It’s frustrating to have so much faith in someone but think ultimately you are just being played.  I try to suppress those thoughts and feelings as they are really not productive.  I can only move forward.  One step at a time, telling yourself that tomorrow will be better. 

One day there is hope the next it gets crushed.  But such is life, one door opens and another closes.  It’s the revolving doors that drive me crazy.  Sometimes, I feel stuck in one.  I think in some areas I’m still very lost and very confused.

0 comments:

Post a Comment