my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

I Am Safe in the Universe, and ALL Life Loves and Supports Me



I breathe in the fullness and richness of Life. I observe with joy as Life abundantly supports me and supplies me with more good than I can imagine. ~Louise L. Hay

Today was one of those days where I could feel the abundance of life around me.  The positive energy was infectious.  I could feel the world bringing me everything that I needed.  And wow, did I need energy!  I am back to doing my walks which I enjoy greatly.  They bring me in tune with myself and the world around me.  Oddly, it’s my quiet time.  It’s the time that I take for myself to re-center and get in touch with the world around me.

I need that time to sort out things.  It’s this time that I use to gather up the strength to get myself through the day.  Sometimes, one of my kids walks with me.  When it’s my oldest we talk of issues he may be having at school and how to be a better citizen and person.  The differences between good friends and bad, and other life lessons.  He makes me so proud.  When it’s the youngest well, I just cant help but laugh at his antics.  He is a force unto himself and thank god there is only one of him in the world.  But He amazes me everyday.

It’s on these walks that I see just how blessed my life really is.  I have all that I need and there is a richness that surrounds me.  I have the love of friends and family *granted my family is just my boys*, but I couldn’t ask for a better one.  I still long for someone to share parts of my life with, but it’s a true sharing of life that I want.  To be a part of their life as they are a part of mine.  I don’t do exclusion well.  Actually, it’s very detrimental to me…I am sure it comes from my past and how I was raised, as I was always separated from the family in one fashion or another.  I got to watch while others lived and it kills me to do that anymore. 

I know there is greatness within me, still waiting for the right person to help work with me to direct it.  One day that will happen, but until then I shall enjoy every moment that life brings me.

2 comments:

alex said...

It never ceases to amaze me that when one is positive, one begets positive. I slump into depression sometimes, and that is when the vision has shocking and disturbing impact. When I am down, nothing good happens, everything bad is magnified...

And when I am positive, everything is exponentially magnificent. Life is amped to the nth degree... so the work to be positive, is so worth it. After a while though, choosing to be happy - is not really work.

:) you are lovely dear. As they say in Skittles and I always want to say to you - taste the rainbow :) I don't know why - it just seems fitting... maybe you will get it.

aislinn said...

*giggles* actually i do

Post a Comment