my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

Personal Connections Make The Difference



I think I have finally figured out what has made this work so well. It’s my personal relationship with people that’s made all the difference.  So many times I’ve tried to stress the importance of making those personal connections and the importance that they have.  This is really such a close community that making those connections in imperative to any successful endeavor.

There is a reason I keep thanking everyone so much.  Because I KNOW that without you I would be just spinning my wheels.  But instead I feel as though I have an army of supporters, backing me and cheering me on.  Not only have some actually stepped up and purchased something, but they are also spreading the word about the bells.  For that, I can never thank you enough.

The response has been so overwhelming in fact that I’m really hoping that paypal gets me that check quickly or I’m going to have to go on back orders as I don’t have enough money to send out anymore.  How is that for selling out.  It’s truly amazing.  I can’t wait to see what the next few months hold.

I truly feel blessed in all that I am doing right now.  May blessing shine upon you all as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment