my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

One Step Closer To Living



I am so very fortunate and grateful for the friends that I have.  You are all truly the blessings in my life.  So many of you have been holding my hand lately and helping me walk the path that I’m on.  Every day, I’m learning and growing thanks to you.  I’m stronger each day that I awaken because of the strength that you give me.  You believe in me when I’m not sure I believe in myself, you push when I need to be pushed and hug when I need a hug.  You encourage me in so many ways I can only hope that one day I will be able to help you as much as you have helped me.

The Jewels site is doing well.  It’s slowed down from that frantic pace that was the beginning and now I think it’s growing slowly yet steadily.  Thanks to the support of friends…there’s now a banner for it as well as links that are slowly spreading across the web.

On the personal front, there have been steps away and steps closer.  It’s terrifying to open myself up again but life goes on.  I can only hope that I have learned from the past enough that the same mistakes won’t be mad this time.  I am welcoming the peace that’s come into my life.  And I can see the chaos that still reigns in the one I left.  I’m so very thankful that I have distanced myself from that.  Some things never do change and separating yourself from it is the only thing that you can do.  It’s hard as part of me wants to be so close but I know the pain that lies there.  And now, someone is helping me move past that as well.  But it’s still hard…every day is hard.  Emotions don’t just turn off; the desire to serve doesn’t just turn off…I CANT change who I am at the core of my being.

0 comments:

Post a Comment