my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

I Love and Approve of Myself



I appreciate all that I do. I am good enough just as I am. I speak up for myself.  I ask for what I want. I claim my power. ~Louise L. Hay

I have had a hard time speaking up for myself with those that are closest to me.  I am working on changing that…learning to find my voice and ability to express those things.  It hasn’t been an easy thing to learn.  It’s something that I have to work on every day. 

It was hard to find that I am good enough as I am…but if I take a step back from myself I find that...i am good enough as I am.  Not that I cant improve things…because I can.  However, I am a good and wonderful person.  I work hard for my family and friends.  I try to bring joy into the lives of those I know.

I’m still not the best at asking for what I want…hell, I can still barely ask for what I need. But I’m slowly getting a better understanding of just what that is. With this better understanding of what my needs are I can best tell others what my needs and wants really are.  Hopefully, in the future it will help me develop a stable and long lasting relationship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment