my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

Ah A Lovely Rainy Day...NOT!



Wow, did this day go by fast. I feel like I just woke up and here it is already evening time.  I suppose it’s because I had a relatively busy day.  I had to take the monsterchyld to the doctor today and sure enough he has bronchitis.  It’s raining here and I don’t know if it was just that or not but I almost got squished by two vehicles that decided they wanted my lane AT the same time…idiots.  I’m glad I was paying attention because they sure as hell weren’t.  They didn’t even have turn signals on.  They are luck I don’t have better insurance or I would have just let them hit me.  Okay, maybe not, but the thought crossed my mind.

Thanks to our lovely government not sending out checks when they are suppose to, I wasn’t able to order my supplies.  I am a tad bummed about that but the check should be here tomorrow.  The mailman said that no one got their check.  So I must have some patience, yes I know it’s not my strong point but alas I must acquire some.

I did get my walk in, 2 miles.  I feel good about that and when the boys get to bed I’ll head over to the fitness center here at the complex and do some work with weights.  I feel that I’m on track with my exercise and even what I’ve been eating or rather not eating.  I’m hoping that I can continue with this positive trend.

I’m so ready for an intense playdate!!! It’s a craving and need that damn near borders on unbearable.  Shesh, I thought just being horny was bad, at least then, I could use a vibe and get off.  But well, beating myself just is NOT the same.  Just thinking about it and my ass, back, and cunt start tingling.  *sighs* but it doesn’t look like an intense session is in the cards for now.  But damn, I really need/want one.  Okay, need to start thinking of something else the bits are getting really tingly.

Well, it’s another day done and another one is to come.  I’m still moving forward, learning and growing and that’s always a good thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment