my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

And Everything Is Just Falling Into Place



I am continually amazed at the way my life has changed around so drastically in such a short amount of time.  I’ve taken drastic steps to make improvements and for some reason most all of them seem to be working..okay, maybe not the health part…me and this damn cough.  The bells are doing wonderfully, much better than I ever expected.  And I think the fact that there are sales from people that I don’t even know is an extremely good sign.

I have other ideas to expand on my endeavors.  I prototyped a nipple clamp string of bells last night.  I need to do a tad more research on supplies but I think it would work well.  And wow, are they noisy; perfect really for those that like walking around nakie.  It’s a wonderful adornment.  I’m also thinking of some other clamp jewelry that would be cute and functional.  Mostly ideas for now, and slowly getting it to where I can start selling things.  I don’t want to jump in too fast and then be back ordered cause I have to wait for supplies.

On the personal front, well, it’s the same ole same ole.  I am still seeing a lot of things that I don’t like and I’m still doing things that I should really stop doing.  There was a time when I may not have been able to count on someone being there for me, but when they said they were going to do something or be somewhere they always were.  Now, most of the time, it’s not true anymore and it’s frustrating.  And even more frustrating because I know how much they hate when people flake on them.  It’s starting to make me wonder just what the hell am I doing.  But one of these days, the personal life will get straightened out just a little.  Right now, there are so many other positive things that are almost literally falling in my lap, that I’m going to enjoy them…and what will be will.

Maybe it’s time I stop trying to ‘fix’ the personal part and let it come to pass.  Someone else’s turn to do the work if they want…and if they don’t want, well that’s okay too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment