my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

Blessing In The Small Ways



Well, today has been interesting to say the least.  I feel like I got smacked in the face by someone close to me, but well, I guess I’m not all that surprised.  Shit happens and such is life…just another lesson learned.  Of course should I turn around and do the same I would be called childish and immature…amazing how that works.  I have noticed changes that I don’t like…it’s a growing darkness that I have seen overtake them…a slow poison.  Try as I might, I was unable to show the darkness and it may be time to let another one go.  Negativity is a sneaky thing…it can creep up on you when you least expect it.

On other fronts, life is going well.  Surprisingly well in fact, I have gotten a very positive response from the pictures of the slave bells that I have put out.  And from the people that I have talked to about them, hopefully soon I will have them up for sale here.  I got a surprise check in the mail today.  Seems that the government messed up for once in my favor, and I had overpaid something and they sent me the back pay of it.  Woo hoo!! That was a very nice surprise indeed.  It’s not a lot, but for me it doesn’t take a lot to make a big difference.

Positive things keep happening in my life lately.  Although there are certainly areas that I would like to still work on, life is looking up and I’m excited for what the future holds.  Oh and another little annoying but ultimately good thing, youngest found his glasses, of course that’s after I had already paid $50 for a new pair.  *hits self on the forehead* However, as he is young and rough and tumble, having an extra pair can only be a good thing.
It’s the blessings in the small things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment