my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

New Beginnings



Well, I’ve been feeling yucky the last couple of days.  Darn congestion…mostly it’s degraded to an annoying as hell cough.  But that’s really the only downside lately.  Everything else is looking up.

The bells arrived and I started making slave bell anklets.  I’m really excited about this venture and I’m hoping that it will work.  I don’t need it to totally take off and I’m not really expecting it too, but if I can make an extra $20-$50 a month that would be totally awesome.  The first set of anklets is going to be rather simple and inexpensive…after seeing how they do, I may add more embellishments to them, beads and such, maybe more intricate designs in the weaving.  I still like the versatility of the embroidery thread as I can make anklets in most any color of the rainbow. 

Not much else is going on.  I could really use a play session soon.  Just the thought of one gets me wet and excited, which I find a little odd as most of my play doesn’t ever include sex and sometimes doesn’t even include me cumming.  But I long for it nonetheless, and wow, do I ever.  There is still so much that I want to do and further that I want to go.  I crave the intense, not necessarily the extreme, but the intense.  I really want to push and be pushed…then need is almost overwhelming.

Hopefully, I’ll get the chance to get together with some friends soon and play.  I need the connection with others almost as much as the session itself. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment