my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

Taking a Break


i think i'm going to be taking a hiatus from posting for awhile.  i dont know for how long, just until i feel comfortable doing so.  No matter what i do, it always seems to ruffle feathers and really, i know i'm not the root cause, but just someone to blame.  However, that doesnt stop me from getting it from both sides.  Try to just focus on the happy parts but some dont want to remember.

i'll still be working on making the slave bells.  i have new products in and that is going well.  You can find them here: Aislinn's Erotic Jewels.

I'll still be on plurk occasionally, An Owned Life mostly just hanging out and chatting with a few on the chat bar, and i'll be on facebook from time to time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment