my Sanctuary

welcome

Welcome to my sanctuary. This is a place for me to share the ups and downs of my life as a mother, woman, friend, and subbie. To revel in the triumphs and work through the difficult parts, but to always be me...the good...the bad...and the playful.

Hey Jude


Okay so i took one of the quizzes on facebook.  I couldnt help it.  It was which Beatles song are you? well, guess what:

You're "Hey Jude". Your all about making life a bit more brighter, no matter what has happened before. Unfortunately, you're a hopeless romantic, and most of your time is spent getting over loved ones. When your life is a train wreck, your friends cheer you up, help you see the brighter side, and help you to get back on your feet and back into the game. "Hey jude, dont make it bad, take a sad song and make it better. Remember to let her into your heart, then you can start to make it better."

I have to say, it pretty much nailed it on the head.  Well, i wouldnt say i'm a "hopeless romantic" but i dont give up easy on things.  And i do believe that one day things will turn around in the right direction.  Now, if someone happens to have the damn map to the right direction; i know i could surely use it.

i do happen to be a HUGE Beatles fan and Hey Jude is one of my favorites. So i have to say that i'm most pleased with the result of my quiz.



ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment